Last week we found out that we are having a girl. Both Mike and I are very excited, while words can't express how ecstatic Kate is. I'm sure Mike would like a boy somewhere down the line, but we both feel extremely blessed just to have what looks like a perfectly healthy baby (especially with our history of miscarriages). Our little girls have brought more joy to our lives that we thought imaginable and are so excited to welcome in another one (red headed or not...we still don't know where the red comes from). Kara has decided so graciously to give up her crib. While I would like to keep her in there until she is three (those of you who know Kara know exactly why), she has proven that she will not be held hostage any longer. We figure we need to transition before she breaks her neck.
2 years ago
10 comments:
Congratulations, Laura! Wow, three girls! There's going to be a party every night! Now that we have a little girl of our own, we just want all girls now -they're so much fun! We're so happy to hear everything's healthy and going great.
Well someone's gotta even out all the Petersen boys. :)
I'd say the 2 you've got are pretty much separate ends of the spectrum. So I'm sure it'll be interesting to see in what way this next one is different.
Yay, congratulations!!
Congrats on having another girl! I really wish we lived closer to each other so our girls could play together. I'm sure they would have fun with each other. A nice thing about having three girls is that they can all wear the same clothes and play with the same dolls and toys. There's always enough pink to go around at our house. I love reading your blog by the way and keeping up with the Boucks. We still think about you guys often and the fun dates we had back in our pre-baby stage. Where has the time gone?! Your girls are adorable!
Congrats!
I'm happy to hear the baby is healthy and doing well!
Now that I know what you are having I will have to start thinking of the perfect quilt for you and your baby girl!
Congrats! How exciting to have another girl. I don't know about you but I am struggling with names this time. Good luck!
Congrats! That's great news. Those gals will all be the best of friends.
Congrats! fun times at the Bouck household!
Yay, that's right L.C.! Im happy to hear everythings going great.
Congrats!!!
I want to see pics of Kara in her toddlerbed riding the horsey!
Post a Comment