Under anyone else's expectations, Kate's first day of preschool would probably be classified a set-back, but for us it was a success. I only had to wait with her for 30 minutes and she only cried once! That my friends, is a triumph. I am a firm believer in bribing my children, and for us, it works beautifully. And so we had a good day. Hopefully, she'll be able to come out of her shell and make some new friends...here's to hoping.The day started out with smiles.
I had to bribe her just to hang her back pack up.
She clung to my leg for the better part of half an hour.
2 years ago
5 comments:
She'll figure it out one of these days...
I'm glad it wasn't worse!
How fun for her to start preschool. I'm sure things will get better over time and she'll realize how much fun the other kids are having. And I totally agree with the bribing thing. I like to call it rewarding though, so it sounds a little better. She sure looked cute even if there were tears involved :)
We use bribes as well. :-) I like how you bribed her to hang up her backpac...hilarious!
She looks like such a big girl! I'm so happy it was a success, she'll do great!
hang in there, Kate! And, y'know, everyone else. :)
Post a Comment