This week we were thrilled when we woke up to snow and we were even more thrilled to know that it would only stick around for a few hours. Lets all be honest, the first snow is always so magical and fun, but after that, it's just cold wet slop that leaves you chilled to the bone. We're glad we only get the first snow...every eight years.The girls had tons of fun making a snow man with grandpa and being pulled around in the sled.
2 years ago
4 comments:
We're supposed to get our snow this weekend. It has been hugging 0 for a few weeks. Heath and I are considering doing the freeze your buns run next week. I did it last year in the slop and -2 degree weather. I sure miss CA weather. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Mary Walker
Looks like tons of fun! Wish we got a snow every 5 years or so, but then I think the entire landscape would shrivel and die from cold exposure. Wish we were there with you!!
How fun to get snow like that. I would love to have it every once in a while like that too. We have to drive 2 1/2 hours to see snow around here :) Your girls are so adorable!
How fun! You are lucky it doesn't last. Scott is out shoveling AGAIN!
Post a Comment