2 years ago
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Pictures of Avery
Looking back, there are a lot of things that I would have done differently. One being, I would have taken a ton more pictures and video. But since I had no clue what the future held for us these are some of the few pictures that we were able to take of Avery. Half of them are of her at home and the other half were taken when she was in the hospital.
Posted by Laura at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
She's so beautiful, Laura. We love little Avery so much! We're so glad we could see you guys last week. I'm enjoying looking through all the photos from the weekend -they're almost done!
She's beautiful Laura. Just like her big sisters!
Beautiful!!
Nice family photo!
What a great collection of pictures though...Super cute!
The pictures look fantastic, I think your collage for your wall will really turn out nice.
What great pictures Laura. I love the one with Kara laughing. My favorite is the one of you at her birth. You look so great.
That's a small slice of heaven you have in that montage...
I adore all of them, especially the one with Avery looking directly into the camera, close up. Absolutely precious. I'm so thankful to have seen even more pictures of your beautiful family. Thank you. Lots of Love.
I am so sorry for your loss. She is beautiful.
What a beautiful family! I love the one of Kate holding her. She's truly such an angel.
Such a pretty baby.
Post a Comment